For the next two weeks, we close out our summer world tour with Spain! Get your pallete ready for some spansh cusine while being transported to the streets of madrid with dancing and music from the penisula that brought us bull fighting.
A welcome wine tasting of hand selected wines by LearnAboutWine hosted by Ian Blackburn.
DJ Jason Bentley of KCRW hosting one of LA’s most impressive sound systems.
supperclub’s culinary team will prepare the Spanish menu and served in your own bed!
A night of entertainment – and artistic acts – only seen in Hollywood!
Stay late and merge yourself in our nightclub and dance the night away after – all included in one price!
1. Juvé Y Camps, Brut Rose (Pinot Noir), Catalonia, Spain NV
2. Itsas Mendi, Bizkaiko Txakolina, Pais Vasco, Hondarrabi Zuri, 2010
3. Bodegas Protos, Tinto Fino (Tempranillo), Ribera del Duero
4. Castillo Labastida, “Reserva” La Rioja (Tempranillo), Spain 2004
5. Anima Negra “AN2”, (Syrah), Mantonegro, Fogoneu, Spain 2008
6. Los Dos, Garnacha/Syrah, Campo de Borja, Spain 2009
*tasting is free to help pair with your meal – dinner wines are ala carte
Veranos de la Villa Summer Festival – While you may not be able to visit Spain expereince the “Summers Villa Festival” the supperclub way.
Get your tickets now!
to make a reservation call 323.466.1900 or click here: http://bit.ly/pqnq04