For the ultimate in club going experience, the home for LA’s dirty sexy house,
Exchange LA is the place to be. Exchange LA, the newest hot spot attracts LA’s sexiest crowd.
Recently opened its’ original bronze doors to the Historic Stock Exchange Building which
served as the West Coast’s Wall Street from 1956 underwent a major renovation resulting in nothing short of breathtaking.
The original trading floor – now the hottest dance floor in town showcasing a 200-square-foot LED screen display,
a Funktion One Resolution 3 sound system (one of only two in the world), and state-of-the-art lighting rig. Exchange LA spared no expenses.
Fridays Hottest Destination for House Music IN LA is Exchange La
Presales gaurantee express entry and discounted cover
• Located in the Historic Core of Downtown Los Angeles, approximately one mile from Staples Center and the Los Angeles Convention Center
• Accommodates up to 1,700 guests
• Colossal venue spanning four stories and 25,000+ square feet
• Private Sky Loft accommodating up to 35 guests
• Rockefeller Room chill out salon accommodating up to 50 guests
• Five full-service bars
• Exclusive VIP rooms and table service
• Convenient/affordable valet parking $9.00 Fridays
• Concierge service
• Smart lighting by SJ Lighting
• Funktion One Res. III sound system
• 200 square foot LED screen display featuring over 1.25 million bulbs for unprecedented clarity
• More restrooms than any club in Los Angeles
Presales guarantee express entry.
for Information, Bottle Service, Party Reservations etc
213-627-8070 Clubs Direct line
Text 323-252-8101 or EXLA to 839863