THIS IS OVER, SORRY….
CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE LAUNCHES DJ MIX CONTEST!
Calling all bedroom DJs… Christopher Lawrence is launching a mix contest that will give one up and coming trance DJ the opportunity to be featured as the guest mix on the three year anniversary show of Rush Hour in April 2011. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get your sound heard by thousands of listeners on Digitally Imported and our FM affiliates, on the Rush Hour podcast and website. Winner will also be included in the official press materials for the anniversary episode.
Christopher Lawrence says “My radio show Rush Hour has always been about supporting up and coming producers and DJs, particularly those in the underground trance scene. There are so many talented DJs out there who deserve to get their sound heard and I hope this contest will help to do that”.
Rush Hour is one the world’s most popular trance radio shows. It airs on Digitally Imported’s trance channel and is syndicated in 120+ FM markets worldwide stretching from North America, South America, Europe and Asia to the Pacific. The podcast on iTunes has reached over 250,000 subscribers. For more info, visit http://www.rushhourradio.net.
Christopher Lawrence is one of the World’s top DJs. Ranked #4 in DJ Mag’s Top 100 (2006) and winner ‘America’s Best DJ’ award (DJ Times 2008), he has won some of the globes most prestigious dance music awards. In addition to producing Rush Hour radio, his label Pharmacy Music and numerous dancefloor hits and remixes for artists from U2 to Enrique Iglesius, he regularly headlines some of the globe’s biggest clubs and festivals.
Good luck to all DJs. We look forward to receiving your entries.
1. Contest is open to DJs of all ages.
2. Mixes must in the trance genre.
3. All mixes must be original (ie. Original track selection and transitions – not copied from other DJs mixes).
4. Mixes must be exactly 60 minutes.
5. Tracklist must be supplied and include artist, title and label.
6. Please include your name and contact details.
7. MP3 download links should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Deadline for entries is midnight on Tuesday March 15th, 2011 (PST).