1. Aaron Ross (Defected In The House, London) – Rating: 5/5 “perfect deepness for my gig tonight…”
2. Hector Romero (NYC) – Rating: 4/5 “Original mix delivers a proper workout that’s gonna do damage – nice”
3. Laurent Garnier – Rating: 4/5 “lovely Afro ride Will play a lot”
4. Andre Harris (Chicago) – Rating: 5/5 “wow bombay is coming nice in 2011 full support”
5. Danny Krivit (718 Sessions / Body & Soul) – Rating: 4/5 “Very cool ”
6. King Britt – Rating: 4/5 ” Into the Light Mix….its not even fair….the dancefloor will go nuts!”
7. Charles Spencer (Loveslap) – Rating: 4/5 “i like the into the light mix… tasty”
8. Edground (Brazilian Soul Crew, Sao Paolo) – Rating: 5/5 “Suberb groove here. I will play.”
9. Mad Mats (Raw Fusion Club, Stockholm) – Rating: 4/5 “The original will be gettin spins this weekend…dark’n’deep!”
10. Michael Fossati – Rating: 4/5 “Deep and infectious yet super smooth and luscious…”
11. Vick Lavender (sophisticado recordings) – Rating: 4/5 “Very Nice Orginal Track Uplift the party with.”
12. Ken ECB (East Coast Boogiemen, Chicago) – Rating: 5/5 “Goood LAWD! AMAZING!!!! I can’t wait to drop the hell out of this at my next few gigs. Thanks guys!!!. This is gonna be big…”
2011, marks the birth of a new year and with that comes new beginnings and so fittingly is the title to Thomas Osaze’s latest afro-percussive release entitled “The New Birth.” The “Original” is a driving peaktime piece that features the signature african chant that is found throughout the mixes as well as some stabby synth lines that come later in the track to keep you rockin well into the night. Things warm with the “Into The Light Mix” while still maintaining a driving rhythm track and chords that cascade over you like a warm sunrise. “Distant Voices Mix” takes a turn for the lush and deep with a nice organic appeal that is perfect for the more intimate setting. “The New Birth” also features a bonus “Tribal Drum and Vocal Mix” which plays very DJ friendly for those who look to put their own
‘spin’ on this infectious groove. A track that is sure to heat up some dance floors around the globe. Play Loud!
Watch out for the VINYL release in early April 2011!!
Written and Produced by Thomas Osaze
Mixed by Thomas Osaze
Mastering by Tim Branton – Joao Carvalho Mastering.
Publishing T. Fornataro (SOCAN) Bombay Records 2011 (SOCAN)
Executive Producer: Awaaz
Š Bombay Records 2011 All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized, copying, duplication and rental of this recording is a violation ofapplicable laws.
Special Thanks to:
Bob Sprieszl for your continued support and inspiration always my brother.
“Long Live The Soul Of Dewdney!”
heal yourself2heal the world